Welcome to the St. Mary's School Boarding Program!
St. Mary's School welcomes boarding students from all over the world. Most recently, we have added students from China, Vietnam, South Korea, Norway, England and Denmark to our St. Mary’s community.
Why St. Mary's School?
St. Mary’s has the great honor of being Southern Oregon’s premiere private school and has been ranked by Niche.com as the #1 private school in Oregon outside of Portland, 5th in Oregon overall. We reside in a unique community that celebrates nature and academia – an environment that allows our students to excel academically and thrive in this beautiful space we call home.
St. Mary’s has also been recognized for its strength in STEM opportunities and has recently opened a new STEM center including top-of-the-line science classrooms, a robotics lab and an Idea lab complete with 3-D printer. Other highlights include:
- Excellent College-Preparatory
- AP Curriculum (24 AP classes currently offered)
- 100% College Acceptance rate
- Average Class Size: 15-20; student to teacher ratio: 10:1
- Outstanding sports programs, clubs and academic competitions